[Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia-l Digest, Vol 99, Issue 81

Thomas Sieben camolxis at web.de
Thu Jun 28 19:55:54 UTC 2012

@Tobias O.:
You are wrong, the day before yesterday
RalfR. wrote,
that only the winners will write history
(Aber es stimmt schon,
der Sieger schreibt die Geschichte, so
falsch das auch sein mag
<http://de.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Diskussion:Deutsche_Demokratische_Republik&diff=prev&oldid=104857671>),
a sentence which was (and is) used in
germany against the
international Nuremberg Trials
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuremberg_Trials>
after WWII, (the court-trial against
the Hitlers gang) till today.  In RalfRs
opinion, the former goverment
of east germany was not a dictatorship.
If you would take this sentence as
true, no enzyklopaedian would have
written their books.
It looks like as if RalfR. wants to be a
winner...

The posting I wrote to the german
chapter mailinglist, was object to
anonymous censorchip by the german
mailinglist administration,
nevertheless I would never use a word
like bullshit :) :

On Tue, Jun 28, 2012 at 14:32 PM (CET), Paul<paul.m.nz at gmail.com>  wrote:

> Ihre Anfrage an die Mailingliste WikiDE-l
>
>      Veröffentlichung Ihrer Nachricht betreffend "Re: WikiDE-l
> Nachrichtensammlung, Band 107, Eintrag 10"
>
> wurde vom Listenmoderator mit folgender Begruendung abgewiesen:
>
> "Ihre Nachricht wurde vom Moderator als unangebracht erachtet. Keine
> PAs auf der ML."
>
> Fragen oder Kommentare richten Sie bitte an den Listenadministrator:
>
>      wikide-l-owner at lists.wikimedia.org

It is not only the writing of RolfR. and
a signifcance part of the
german admins, it is their
far-right-wing political behavior which I
criticize. Till today FrankS., member of
the far-right-group "Schlagende
Verbindung
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Academic_fencing>"
is responsible in the foundation for the
Outreach project.
A bad joke.  Another bad joke is the
exclusion of the user Brummfuss,
he was founder of the Nazipedia-Warning
page
<http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benutzer:Brummfuss/Nazipedia>
which listed the
articles with right wing bias writers.
First the page was deleted,
and then Brummfuss
<http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benutzer:Brummfuss>was
deleted.
I will continue to criticize that:
inside and outside of the WP-project.
Thomas7

(Pardon for my bad English).
More informations about the nazi- and
fascistoid problems in the german wikipedia:
http://thomas7.netau.net/