[Wikimedia-l] Mobbing in the german Wikipedia, was: Wikimedia-l Digest, Vol 99, Issue 76

Tobias Oelgarte tobias.oelgarte at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 27 21:55:33 UTC 2012

Am 27.06.2012 19:39, schrieb Thomas Sieben:
> The following mail to the mailinglist of the german chapter
> is subject to far-right-wing censorship:
>
>> Damit Landserheft-Foto-Verbreiter
>> (http://de.wikiversity.org/wiki/Datei:Der_Landser.JPG)
>> im geschmackvollen Hellbraunhemd (http://tinyurl.com/hellbraunes-hemd*)*
>> wie RalfR. in der Wikipedia freie Bahn haben?
>> Ich habe in der Wikipedia geschrieben, bevor
>> RalfR. da war und werde dort schreiben, wenn
>> RalfR. und seine Gesinnungsfreunde schon weg sind.
>> Thomas7 Sieben.
>> http://thomas7.netau.net/
>>

>> Am 27.06.2012 , fragte RalfR.:
>>> Hat dich jemand nach deiner Meinung gefragt?
>> und forderte:
>>> Bitte diesen Account von der ML löschen.
>
> My first account in the meta-wikipedia Thomas7 was blocked
> by the far-right-wing member of the "schlagende verbindung"
> FrankS, responsible for the foundations Outreach-Program, which is itself
> a scandal. The german community is object of a group of people,
> mobbing liberal and left-liberals out of the project, so the
> thanks-deserving
> Brummfus...
> Thomas7
> http://thomas7.netau.net/

If you only write bullshit like this, then i know why you got blocked. I
know RalfR in person and he did never advocate anything related to the
right wing. Considering the given example you are completely
illusionary. RalfR did not take the image itself but uploaded it to
Wikiversity under the assumption that it falls under the "Zitatrecht",
which is not assumed for Wikipedia itself, because the community is not
100% (only 90%) sure that it would allow to "cite" such images, roughly
comparable to fair use on EN.

Whats next - Will you call him also an left wing otaku because he
suggested to me to write an article about Nagisa Furukawa?[1] Pure nonsense.

[1]
http://de.wikiversity.org/wiki/Kurs:Zeichnen_im_Stile_von_Manga_und_Anime_in_Inkscape/Nagisa_Furukawa