[Wikimedia-l] Wikidata logo contest

Lydia Pintscher lydia.pintscher at wikimedia.de
Wed Jun 27 09:30:48 UTC 2012

Hi!

Just a quick reminder that logo proposals need to be on commons by
Saturday night. If you're still working on a submission please get it
in in time.
Thanks to everyone how has already made a submission. It'll be a tough choice.

Cheers
Lydia

On Sat, Jun 9, 2012 at 8:01 PM, Lydia Pintscher
<lydia.pintscher at wikimedia.de> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> We've finally gotten everything sorted and we can start the official
> search for a Wikidata logo. If you're a skilled artist please read
> http://blog.wikimedia.de/2012/06/09/wikidata-needs-a-logo-and-you-can-help/
> for details and make a submission. If you're not then please spread
> the word to your friends who are ;-)
>

> Cheers
> Lydia, who is really looking forward to many rocking submissions

Community Communications for Wikidata

Wikimedia Deutschland e.V.
Obentrautstr. 72
10963 Berlin