[Wikimedia-l] Wikidata logo contest

Lydia Pintscher lydia.pintscher at wikimedia.de
Sat Jun 9 18:01:05 UTC 2012

Hi!

We've finally gotten everything sorted and we can start the official
search for a Wikidata logo. If you're a skilled artist please read
http://blog.wikimedia.de/2012/06/09/wikidata-needs-a-logo-and-you-can-help/
for details and make a submission. If you're not then please spread
the word to your friends who are ;-)

Cheers
Lydia, who is really looking forward to many rocking submissions

Community Communications for Wikidata

Wikimedia Deutschland e.V.
Obentrautstr. 72
10963 Berlin