[Wikimedia-l] Language links and double language links on the Wikipedias

Denny Vrandečić denny.vrandecic at wikimedia.de
Tue Jun 26 12:47:16 UTC 2012

Hi Bence,

yes, I am thinking about rerunning the script and removing comments
first. Didn't work out yesterday, I had a bug in my script, and
noticed that only in the morning when it was already almost finished.
Let's see when I have the time for the update. (Or if someone else
picks up the code and does it).

Thanks for the comments,
Cheers,
Denny