[Wikimedia-l] A task list for a beginning project

FT2 ft2.wiki at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 09:18:10 UTC 2012

A bot that can be given a list of the important templates, or categories of
templates, would be good for starting a new project. Once articles exist,
at least some meaning comes through and it's more likely people will edit
them.

(Machine translations would be nice too, but realistically if a machine
translator exists for a language then we usually have a wiki for it. It
might still be useful for a whole new project - eg a new area of coverage
that is going to be set up in common languages. It might not be perfect but
some meaning will come through and it'll help, much like town/city/village
bot articles did.)
FT2