[Wikimedia-l] Ratiopol

bretwa at ratiopol.org bretwa at ratiopol.org
Wed Jul 25 17:25:39 UTC 2012

Hello Nathan,

Thanks for having looked at my proposal. Of course I think too that
this project won't be affiliate to the fundation. I have already talk
about this with Anthere. But I think it's important to do this step,
one
day maybe things will evolve, so no matter if the affiliation is not a
sucess by now.

Regards,
Bretwa