[Wikimedia-l] Ratiopol

Nathan nawrich at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 20:58:03 UTC 2012

The project is empty. It's recent changes feed shows no edits (not sure how
that is even possible). All the links on the front page are redlinks. The
point of the project is stated as influencing the decisions of politicians.

I suspect few will dispute the conclusion that Ratiopol is not ripe for any
sort of affiliation.