[Wikimedia-l] Why is not free?

Rodrigo Tetsuo Argenton rodrigo.argenton at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 21:32:08 UTC 2012

Do you read my email?
*
me:we can make a logo under a free license, with the trademark rights
guaranteed.*
*
you:that the logos are not released under a free license because they are
trademarks.*

idealists?
sorry?

If you will start to attack me, at least learn to read. And reading your
text, sorry, but your knowledge of license, is shallow.

And I'm unhappy with the fact that we have values ​​and do not put it in
all our instances. Not with anything you said. I know various projects that
images of their logos are under a free license, this is not idealism, is to
be what we ask others to be.

I do not know to be aggressive in an argument that you are not obliged
to participate
and you was not even mentioned... *This I do not understand at all.*

*PS:I just inquired three times the answers, if I can not do more, I think
Stalin was right. I'm going to Siberia.*

--
Rodrigo Tetsuo Argenton
rodrigo.argenton em gmail.com