[Wikimedia-l] crazy deletionists!

David Richfield davidrichfield at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 10:45:04 UTC 2012

Michelle Obama's Arms seems to me to have been a perfectly reasonable
deletion based on the discussion.  The sources were a list of
tabloid-style articles.

If I had to guess, I'd say the BeebTweet AFD will be closed as "no
consensus" despite all the ILikeIt, IDon'tLikeIt and OtherStuffExists
crap going on.  It's frightfully trivial, but for me the main question
is whether we have editors who will maintain it, and I think the
answer is clearly "yes", so I really don't care whether it stays or
goes.

--
David Richfield
[[:en:User:Slashme]]