[Foundation-l] Bosnia's Top Cultural Institutions Shutting Down

emijrp emijrp at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 21:02:18 UTC 2012

2012/1/16 David Gerard <dgerard at gmail.com>

> On 16 January 2012 20:21, emijrp <emijrp at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > But I know what I have to do the next time I see a dangerous cultural
> > situation that need help. I won't give a damn.
>

> If you post about it in a manner that doesn't come across like an
> abusive idiot, you may get further. It's worth a try!!

I have proposed several high profile and long-term important projects to
WMF goals before this one for months, like the archive of all external
links and references at Internet Archive/WebCitation to preserve all our
sources,[1] or the XML dumps mirroring using universities network
resources.[2] None of them had success because WMF didn't give a damn.
Patience has its limits.

You say that I'm an idiot, you have no memory. But man, no problem, enjoy
attacking the wrong side.

Regards,
emijrp

[1]