[Foundation-l] Article Feedback Tool Office Hours - 6 January, 19:00 UTC, #wikimedia-office

Oliver Keyes okeyes at wikimedia.org
Mon Jan 2 04:56:12 UTC 2012

Hey guys

Just a note to advertise the Article Feedback Tool 5 development
team's next office hours, which will be held in #wikimedia-office at
19:00 UTC this coming Friday. We'll be discussing quite a few
important or otherwise interesting things, including:

*Final selection of a feedback design;
*An upcoming RfC on what classes of user can use what features;
*And some initial peeks at what the feedback page itself will look like.

Hope to see you all there! If you can't make it, drop me a note
off-list and I'm happy to forward you the logs when it's over. I'll be
staying in the chan until 23:00 UTC to deal with any questions from
latecomers, so pop in if you have any questions and a free moment.

Thanks

--
Oliver Keyes
Community Liaison, Product Development