[Foundation-l] FW: [Wikimedia-in-mum] Report on Mumbai Workshop 2

wheredevelsdare at hotmail.com wheredevelsdare at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 24 07:12:22 UTC 2012

Apologies if your receiving this more than once, I thought its important
 to forward this to other lists as well, since editing by PR firms has
been discussed quite a bit recently.

From: wheredevelsdare at hotmail.com
To: wikimediaindia-l at lists.wikimedia.org; wikimedia-in-mum at lists.wikimedia.org
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 07:02:59 +0000
Subject: Re: [Wikimediaindia-l] [Wikimedia-in-mum] Report on Mumbai Workshop	2

Slightly late in the day, but I thought it would be good to share this with everyone. A few days after we had the Workshop @ Text100, they blogged about it here: http://text100.com/hypertext/2012/01/wikipedia-for-pr/