[Foundation-l] My public aplogies to Jan-Bart (was Movement roles letter, Feb 2012)

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 08:06:33 UTC 2012

Hoi,
MediaWiki supports an input method for German in the Narayam extension.
There is no "need" for alt key codes typing German... This was possibly
created by Erik in anticipation of this need. Then again, it may be easier
to refer to him as Erik. When this is not precise enough you could add the
M. (as there is also a Z.)
Thanks,
     Gerard