[Foundation-l] My public aplogies to Jan-Bart (was Movement roles letter, Feb 2012)

Thomas Morton morton.thomas at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 16 15:46:54 UTC 2012

I used to be really antsy over my name; to the point where, at school, I
refused to be taught by one teach for a time because she kept calling me
"Tom". Nowadays even I call myself that.

Surely normal social convention applies; if someone raises the issue then
"Don't be a dick" and take extra care. Otherwise slip
ups/confusion/mistakes shouldn't be the end of the world...

Tom

(P.S. it now wierds me out when people call me Thomas... go figure :))