[Foundation-l] Movement roles letter, Feb 2012

Béria Lima berialima at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 04:09:27 UTC 2012

Gomà called him Jan at least 3 times today and no one complained.

Everyone in Brazil calls me "B" (yah, just the first letter) and here is
VERY common to shortening people's  names. Is more a way to write it fast
than to offend anyone. I can call him Mister de Vreede if you all find this
ok, but that would be even more condescending (In my country we only threat
people we really dislike by their last name).
_____
*Béria Lima*

*Imagine um mundo onde é dada a qualquer pessoa a possibilidade de ter
livre acesso ao somatório de todo o conhecimento humano. Ajude-nos a
construir esse sonho. <http://wikimedia.pt/Donativos>*