[Foundation-l] Movement roles letter, Feb 2012

Craig Franklin craig at halo-17.net
Thu Feb 16 01:09:46 UTC 2012

I had wanted to keep out of this, but this is the third or fourth time
that Jan-Bart has been referred to as "Jan".  It was an understandable
enough mistake to make the first time, but it's been pointed out
enough now that that is no longer an excuse.  We do not all have to be
best of mates, but it is not unreasonable that we all should show some
basic courtesy towards each other, and taking the time to get each
other's names right would be a good start.

If you feel that Jan-Bart is being condescending towards you, the best
solution to that problem is not more condescension thrown back in the
opposite direction.

Cheers,
Craig