[Foundation-l] Movement roles letter, Feb 2012

Jan-bart de Vreede jdevreede at wikimedia.org
Wed Feb 15 18:53:46 UTC 2012

On 15 feb. 2012, at 19:07, Béria Lima wrote:

> Jan
>
> Provide me a link to work
> and I will gladly tell on wiki how much your idea
> sucks and how I come up with a better one without dismiss community opinion
> and being condescending like you.

Actually that was not condescending (if anything: sarcasm?)

A good example of condescending would be if you cannot be bothered to address someone by their proper name (say continually calling them Jan instead of Jan-Bart) even when several people have pointed out to you what the correct name is.

Anyway, to end this thread: looking forward to your contributions on the relevant meta pages (for example: http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fundraising_and_Funds_Dissemination/draft_Board_resolution)

Jan-Bart