[Foundation-l] Movement roles letter, Feb 2012

Ziko van Dijk vandijk at wmnederland.nl
Tue Feb 14 13:48:10 UTC 2012

2012/2/14 Jan-Bart de Vreede <jdevreede at wikimedia.org>:
> It is clear to me that there is a close link between the fundraising/dissemination discussion and the increased options of "organising" ourselves. I am also convinced that we

Indeed, and it may not be a coincidence that these two letters came
out more or less at the same time. :-) I find it good that the WMF
board is taking up these discussions and opens them again.

How about asking the *official* opinion of the chapters, within a
certain time frame (e.g. 1 or 2 months)? Then we would have a more
substantial and reliable feedback, compared to the mails on a
mailinglist or talk page comments, all done by people as individuals.

Kind regards
Ziko

Vereniging Wikimedia Nederland
dr. Ziko van Dijk, voorzitter