[Foundation-l] Movement roles letter, Feb 2012

Jan-Bart de Vreede jdevreede at wikimedia.org
Tue Feb 14 13:41:49 UTC 2012

Hi Ziko and Lodewijk,

Thank you for this feedback. I must say that I was not intimately involved in these recommendations, and my take was that this was something that came out of the MR workgroup, and we had actually waited too long to approve these recommendations.

It is clear to me that there is a close link between the fundraising/dissemination discussion and the increased options of "organising" ourselves. I am also convinced that we need to increase the different kinds of organisation methods that we support.

But lets take the time to discuss the content of this proposal. If that means we need to take an extra month, so be it (would be my personal opinion) and make sure that we end up with something that is a marked improvement on the current situation. And we might have to refine it in the coming years (as we will have to do with most of the things we are trying to settle at this point :)

Thanks for your constructive feedback!

Jan-Bart

Op 14 feb. 2012, om 14:23 heeft Ziko van Dijk het volgende geschreven: