[Foundation-l] Fundraising Letter Feb 2012

Stuart West stuwest at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 19:36:52 UTC 2012

Thanks Ting for posting, Phoebe for jumping in already, and everyone for questions so far.  As the WIkimedia Board member most focused on financial issues, I thought i should share some personal observations on the fundraising letter and issues behind it.  See my blog post:

http://wikistu.org/2012/02/fundraising-letter-comments/