[Foundation-l] Feedback tab on the English Wikipedia

neil at thebabbages.com neil at thebabbages.com
Thu Feb 9 09:04:49 UTC 2012

I guess my concern is that it may encourage readers to type in suggestions and take it no further rather than take the next step and begin editing themselves. Definitely important to watch for any changes in the rate of new editors contributing. It also implicitly makes it "someone else's problem" to fix things compared to our current stock response of "if you see things that could be better, fix it yourself. " I'm not saying this is intended but it runs the risk of making projects look they have people exercising editorial control.
Neil