[Foundation-l] Feedback tab on the English Wikipedia

Oliver Keyes okeyes at wikimedia.org
Thu Feb 9 04:47:54 UTC 2012

Sure..except we weren't asking contributors to use this feedback to fix up
the articles. I do know that even without any standing system to improve
it, several article improvements were made. All I can give you
quantifiably, though, is that editors saw the feedback, and thought a big
chunk of it was "stuff I can use".

On 9 February 2012 04:44, John Vandenberg <jayvdb at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 3:40 PM, Oliver Keyes <okeyes at wikimedia.org> wrote:
> > We'll experiment with wordings as the testing progresses. On your other
> > point - again, how can we find this out without testing it? If little is
> > done with it, we can look into junking it, but nothing ventured...
>
> you say that you have existing feedback, and contributors have seen
> this feedback.
> You *can* already determine whether that feedback (already in hand)
> resulted in article improvements.
>
> --
> John Vandenberg

Oliver Keyes