[Foundation-l] Call for nominations: chapter-appointed seats on the WMF Board of Trustees

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 00:13:35 UTC 2012

On 2 February 2012 00:06, Cristian Consonni <kikkocristian at gmail.com> wrote:
> Anyway, from the results of the least chapter and community seats
> election my opinion is that the former are *waaaayyy* more
> en.wiki-centered than the first.

Really? How do you work that out? The current occupants of the chapter
seats are one English Wikipedian and one German Wikipedians (50%
en.wiki), the community seats are two English Wikipedians and one
German/Chinese Wikipedian (67% en.wiki). (Judging by their biographies
at http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Board_of_Trustees )