[Wikimedia-l] WMF trustee activity levels

Nathan nawrich at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 21:52:32 UTC 2012

The obvious point, which has been made many times on this list over the
years, is that activity on mailing lists or meta is not a good proxy for
measuring the activity of a member of the board. The best measure would be
engagement with the duties of the board (which don't include posting on the
lists or being an active editor). We'd need peer evaluations and meeting
attendance records to really get to that. If we had that information, I
know it would figure in my voting for board elections.