[Wikimedia-l] WMF HR and leadership questions

Thehelpfulone thehelpfulonewiki at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 02:04:58 UTC 2012

On 28 December 2012 01:14, Gayle Karen Young <gyoung at wikimedia.org> wrote:

> > *2a. How active are Board members in participating in ongoing community
> > and WMF discussions? Personally, I note that the number of board members
> > who post on Wikimedia-l and/or Meta on a weekly or monthly basis seems
> > lower than I would hope.
> >

> I have no way to measure this. If someone else would like to do research on
>  a % of board posts on the mailing lists or as a portion of meta, that
> would be fascinating. =

You may find http://www.infodisiac.com/Wikipedia/ScanMail/Wikimedia-l.htmlto
be interesting, people with at least 5 posts in the last 9 months to
the
Wikimedia-L list. There's also
http://www.infodisiac.com/Wikipedia/ScanMail/ for
all the mailing lists and various ways of drilling down by mailing list and
poster. Credit to Erik Zachte for creating the script which generates those
pages.

--
Thehelpfulone
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Thehelpfulone