[Wikimedia-l] "Wikipedia in the classroom" in Guarani language

Rodrigo Tetsuo Argenton rodrigo.argenton at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 14:44:53 UTC 2012

First: correction ->  "in Guarani, an indigenous language spoken in
Northern Argentina, Paraguay, Bolivia" and *Brazil*

Second:correct link ->
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Vikipet%C3%A3_mbo%27eha_kot%C3%BDpe.pdf

Third: I just found it odd, producing a material that advances borders, and
not invite others to work together, since you say that the idea of cooperation
group (Iberocoop) was WMAR who invented.

Rodrigo Tetsuo Argenton
rodrigo.argenton em gmail.com
+55 11 97 97 18 884