[Wikimedia-l] Alpha version of the VisualEditor now available on the English Wikipedia

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 11:22:45 UTC 2012

Hoi,
I agree that it is of great use to any and all projects. No argument there.
My point is that when it works for any Devanagari language Wikipedia it
will work equally well for the corresponding Devanagari Wikibooks.

The one thing particular to the English Wikipedia is that it has its own
hardware and is probably more insulated. Then again what do I know.
Thanks,
     Gerard