[Wikimedia-l] Alpha version of the VisualEditor now available on the English Wikipedia

Andrea Zanni zanni.andrea84 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 11:18:36 UTC 2012

> Hoi,
> The point is not so much sister projects [snip]

Well, let me disagree.
A project like Wikisource could potentially benefit more than Pedia from a
visual editor,
given the amount of time we spend in formatting our books...

If we could reproduce easily frontpages and typography,
we could have a much wider userbase and a lot more readers
(people love to read books when they are beautiful, not ugly and poorly
formatted).

Anyway, it was just to raise a hand and say that Wikisource is here
awaiting is Visual Editor too :-)
(when the time comes).

Aubrey