[Wikimedia-l] [Wikitech-l] Alpha version of the VisualEditor now available on the English Wikipedia

Bishakha Datta bishakhadatta at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 07:05:20 UTC 2012

On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 11:37 AM, Erik Moeller <erik at wikimedia.org> wrote:

> The future just got a little more real.

Congratulations, all - this is really huge.

Just did a few quick edits to test it out. Much easier adding text in this
format, and also ran into some glitches which I reported.

I'm just imagining how much easier it will be to do wiki workshops and
outreach sessions as this develops further. And for readers to make quick,
small edits as a first step.

The future looks good.

Best
Bishakha