[Wikimedia-l] [Wikimedia Announcements] Wikimedia UK report - July 2012

Stevie Benton stevie.benton at wikimedia.org.uk
Fri Aug 17 15:24:28 UTC 2012

Hello everyone,

Just a quick note to let you know that our report for July 2012 is now
published. http://uk.wikimedia.org/wiki/Reports/2012/July

Highlights include notes on how we reached 4 million articles on the
English language Wikipedia, details of GLAM activities, the June / July
board meeting and a comms round up.

Thanks,

Stevie

--

Stevie Benton
Communications Organiser

Wikimedia UK is the operating name of Wiki UK Limited, a Company
Limited by Guarantee registered in England and Wales, Registered No.
6741827. Registered Charity No.1144513. Registered Office 4th Floor,
Development House, 56-64 Leonard Street, London EC2A 4LT. United
Kingdom. Wikimedia UK is the UK chapter of a global Wikimedia
movement. The Wikimedia projects are run by the Wikimedia Foundation
(who operate Wikipedia, amongst other projects).
Wikimedia UK is an independent non-profit charity with no legal
control over Wikipedia nor responsibility for its contents.