[Wikimedia-l] Wikipedia redefined -- typography and UX and such

Rodrigo Tetsuo Argenton rodrigo.argenton at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 15:40:33 UTC 2012

Things I would change, I think that all pages have to have the main objective
of the Movement, and a comprehension of the project is part of something
bigger.

And this proposed segmentation is archaic, there are several items that fit
into more than one segment, and knowledge should not be typified.

I think if you change the platform at this level, there are things that
could be better integrated, as have a news clipping of WikiNews in Wikipedia
articles, double click on selected words, or a certain word when selected would
open a toolbox for Wiktionary...

In all, there are many cool ideas that can be used.

--
Rodrigo Tetsuo Argenton
rodrigo.argenton em gmail.com