[Wikimedia-l] conversations between WMF and non-English projects

Ziko van Dijk vandijk at wmnederland.nl
Sat Aug 4 12:12:08 UTC 2012

Hello,
I repeat my proposal that every wiki-website ("project") should
install a (international) contact person, and these contact persons
should be following a mailing list with specified information for
them. They inform the wiki-website-community about important issues on
the village pump or via another way.
We have seen that purely informal positions (the self-appointed
"ambassadors") don't work.
Kind regards
Ziko

Vereniging Wikimedia Nederland