[Wikimedia-l] Is there an agreement between GoldenMap and the Wikipedia for the use of Wikipedia content?

Rui Correia correia.rui at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 11:44:55 UTC 2012

Dear All

I came across a site called Golden Map, which has an encyclopaedic
collection of articles that are the same as in the Wikipedia, but I don't
see anywhere any information expalining what the association/ permission
is. Is there an agreement in place for this?

Look - for example - at this page on the Wildebeest
http://en.goldenmap.com/Wildebeest

Best regards,

Rui

--
Rui Correia

Mobile Number in South Africa +27 74 425 4186
Número de Telemóvel na África do Sul +27 74 425 4186
"Quando a verdade é substituída pelo silêncio, o silêncio é uma mentira" -
Yevgeny Yevtushenko
"When truth is replaced by silence, the silence is a lie" - Yevgeny
Yevtushenko