[Wikimedia-l] Announcement: IRC Office Hours

Philippe Beaudette philippe at wikimedia.org
Fri Apr 27 20:29:51 UTC 2012

Gayle Young, the Wikimedia Foundation's Chief Talent and Culture Officer,
will be our guest for IRC office hours on Tuesday, May 1, at 17:00 UTC.

Gayle is a ridiculously smart lady, who has a deep interest in
organizational development; some members of local chapters met her in
Berlin.  This should be a really interesting session... I strongly
encourage anyone interested in that topic - or who has an interest in the
HR/personnel matters of the Foundation - to attend.

Office hours will be in #wikimedia-office on the freenode IRC network.
 More details and time conversions can be found at
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/IRC_office_hours

See you there. :)

pb
Philippe Beaudette