[Wikimedia-l] Harvard University: Drop paywalled journals, publish open access

Richard Symonds richard.symonds at wikimedia.org.uk
Tue Apr 24 22:11:27 UTC 2012

I wouldn't even say it's tangential: I would say that it is, in fact,
exactly what we want and exactly what we should be supporting. +10
internets to Harvard. They may not be as good as Cambridge, but they're
proving to be a good second all the same ;-)

Richard Symonds
Office & Development Manager
Wikimedia UK
0207 065 0992
07885 764 613

Wikimedia UK is the operating name of Wiki UK Limited, a Company Limited by
Guarantee registered in England and Wales, Registered No. 6741827.
Registered Charity No.1144513. Registered Office 4th Floor, Development
House,  56-64 Leonard Street, London EC2A 4LT. United Kingdom.
Wikimedia UK is the UK chapter of the Wikimedia Foundation (who
operate Wikipedia,
amongst other projects). It is an independent non-profit organization with
no legal control over Wikipedia nor responsibility for its contents.

Visit http://www.wikimedia.org.uk/ and @wikimediauk