[Wikimedia-l] ombudsmen commission

Thomas Goldammer thogol at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 23 14:40:06 UTC 2012

Please have a look at
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Ombudsman_commission#Processing.2FReporting

I hope this is sort of satisfying for now? I will not do that for the
2011 term. Already this one cost me more than two hours and it is only
from 1st of February to now. :) If you do the maths you end up at ~20
cases for the 2011 term (5 cases in 3 months = 20 in a year). I think
there were some more than that but not many more. Also included on
that page is the outline of our processing that I gave earlier.

Th.