[Wikimedia-l] Wiki Travel Guide

Michael Peel michael.peel at wikimedia.org.uk
Thu Apr 12 14:16:07 UTC 2012

It's not just you; the Wiki Travel Guide emails are also appearing in multiple email threads for me. And they're all over the place in the archive:
http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikimedia-l/2012-April/thread.html

Might be an issue with the list settings?

Thanks,
Mike
P.S. This project sounds great to me, clearly in-scope for a Wikimedia project.