[Wikimedia-l] BBC Open Content

Richard Symonds richard.symonds at wikimedia.org.uk
Tue Apr 10 16:30:20 UTC 2012

There's also a "no promotion" clause - you can't use the work to promote
your organisation. This is above and beyond the normal 'no derogatory
use' clause...

Richard Symonds
Office&  Development Manager
Wikimedia UK
+44 (0) 207 065 0992
--
Wikimedia UK is the operating name of Wiki UK Limited, a Charitable Company
Registered in England and Wales, No: 6741827. Charity No:1144513 Office: 4th Floor, Development House,  56-64 Leonard Street,