[Wikimedia-l] IRC office hours with the Localisation team 2012-04-18 16:30 UTC

Siebrand Mazeland (WMF) smazeland at wikimedia.org
Tue Apr 10 13:10:23 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to give advance notice about IRC office hours with the
Localization team [1] at the Wikimedia Foundation.

Date: 2012-04-18 (every third Wednesday of the month from now on)
Time: 16.30 UTC
Venue: #wikimedia-office

As usual, more logistical info and time conversion links are available
on Meta.[2] For a taste of what the localization team has been up to,
I highly recommend the blog posts we are have written since out last
office hours in February.[3]

Thanks, and we'll talk to you later next week!

--
Siebrand Mazeland
Product Manager Localisation

1. https://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Localisation_team