[Foundation-l] Friendliness (was: Missing Wikipedians: An Essay)

Ryan Kaldari rkaldari at wikimedia.org
Fri Feb 25 22:27:56 UTC 2011

Here's a recent email I received from Answers.com after editing an
answer there. Talk about friendly! Compared to this, we make the IRS
look friendly.
----

Hey Kaldari,

Someone's been busy lately! Don't think your contributions go
unnoticed... your tireless efforts are helping thousands of individuals
from all over the world.

Continue to sharpen your WikiAnswers skills:

    * Keep your eye on the ball. Add your favorite categories and
      questions to your watchlist
      <http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Special:Watchlist&src=email&dim1=First5&dim2=Watchlist>.
    * Go in for the win. Browse
      <http://wiki.answers.com/help/how_to_contribute&src=email&dim1=First5&dim2=Browse>
      our tips, suggestions and how-tos, or check out the Help Center
      <http://wiki.answers.com/help/help_center&src=email&dim1=First5&dim2=CommunityHQ>.
    * Be a pro. Find out if you're really as good as you think you are.
      Check out the Top Contributors Hall of Fame
      <http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Special:Tops&src=email&dim1=First5&dim2=TopContribs>.

We're glad you're part of the team!

----
Ryan Kaldari