[Foundation-l] VPAT

Risker risker.wp at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 23:01:06 UTC 2011

While I sympathize that people think this issue should be discussed here, it
is a direct question to the Wikimedia Foundation from a government official,
and it needs to be responded to by the WMF. While the post wound up here
(and for that, I will look directly at the WMF for not having a really
obvious email address for this type of correspondence), it is clear that it
was not intended for discussion by a mailing list full of people who have no
knowledge of the answer and are not in a position to provide an
authoritative response.

Perhaps someone might want to start a thread, separate to this and with the
appropriate subject line, about accessibility generally speaking, but this
isn't that thread.

Risker/Anne