[Foundation-l] Study of Potentially Objectionable Content

R M Harris rmharris at sympatico.ca
Wed Jun 30 23:38:54 UTC 2010

Hello, Wikimedians. My name is Robert Harris and I'm the consultant the Board has asked to look at the various issues around potentially objectionable content as outlined by the Board resolution and FAQs posted to Foundation-l June 24, 2010. I've created a page on Meta-Wiki (http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/2010_Wikimedia_Study_of_Controversial_Content) to serve as a place where I can post the research I'm collecting for the study and also hope that that page can act as a forum for discussions around the various issues I've been asked to consider. The page includes my own series of FAQs to help introduce myself. Hope to hear from you as I look at these complex and significant issues.

Robert Harris