[Foundation-l] hiding interlanguage links by default is a Bad Idea, part 2

Mark Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Sun Jun 6 16:14:12 UTC 2010

> "change it back if people complain loudly".  It means someone who
> happens to be in charge of making the decision needs to make a
> judgment call, based on all the evidence they have available.

Aryeh, I was under the (apparently mistaken?) impression that at
Wikipedia, the community makes the decisions, something like this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Mexico.Chis.EZLN.01.jpg

I have seen a chorus of voices against this change, many have
presented good, coherent arguments (despite your claim to the
contrary). The community has spoken and continues speaking.

m.