[Foundation-l] Vector skin on Wikisource

Andrew Gray andrew.gray at dunelm.org.uk
Fri Jun 4 07:10:55 UTC 2010

On 4 June 2010 03:40, John Vandenberg <jayvdb at gmail.com> wrote:

> If the interwikis are not displayed in the vector skin, either
> Wikisource cant use the vector skin, or Wikisource will need to move
> these links into the content of the pages.  I've started a discussion
> about this on the multilingual wikisource scriptorium

A question: rather than modify the main vector skin, I believe it's
possible to alter the *local* vector skin for an individual site or
project? See, for example, the local changes here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MediaWiki:Vector.css

If so, Wikisource could set the toolbox section to be expanded by
default in the same way the interaction section is...

--
- Andrew Gray
  andrew.gray at dunelm.org.uk