[Foundation-l] Paypal removal?

teun spaans teun.spaans at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 06:12:02 UTC 2010

It was a matter of time before someone brought this subject up ;)

The refusal of paypal, mastercard and visa to process payments to wikileaks
is something i have watched with concern. Effectively, the victim has been
denied the acceptance of gifts and payments without any court involvement.
What this means for freedom and justice i leave to your own conclusions.

Should not any action be directed to all three or four organizations? But i
doubt anything is achieved by denying ourselves gifts.

I wish you joy and happiness,
teun spaans