[Foundation-l] Paypal removal?

Robert Tice robtice2 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 05:31:11 UTC 2010

I suggest that use of Paypal is contraindicated due to their deliberate
efforts to inhibit the spread of information by closing their account with
Wikileaks.  It is inappropriate for Wiki to be associated with Paypal or
Amazon.com.  These corporations are the opposite of what Wikipedia and
associated entities hope to be or currently are.  Closing the account with
Paypal will also send a message to Amazon that there are consequences to
efforts to censor the knowledge base of humanity.

Thanks for reading this.  I hope to see debate and action on this proposal.

Robert T.