[Foundation-l] Wiki[p/m]edia

Strainu strainu10 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 16:31:16 UTC 2010

At first thought, this proposal seemed like a "branding suicide", but
considering the enormous difference in awareness between Wikipedia and
the other brands, it could be a subject worth discussing. It would
also help avoid composed word that sometimes sound strange or are just
plain weird in languages other than English.

Strainu