[Foundation-l] Brazilian Portuguese Wikipedia

M. Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 08:09:10 UTC 2010

> Before signing off, and before I forget, let me
> ask another trivial question. It has been a long,
> long time since you have opened a grammar of any
> language, hasn't it? That's an easy guess,

Watch the personal attacks. I read grammars every day, it's part of my
work. Just last week I had a book in Italian and another in English,
grammars of the http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kunama_language ; I'm
currently trying to make my way through a didactic grammar of
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luise%C3%B1o_language in my spare time
and I currently have a book in front of me, which I will cite in the
work I am currently doing, called "Lenguas criollas de base lexical
espanola y portuguesa", containing articles in 3 languages (Spanish,
Portuguese and English). My bookshelves are filled with grammars of
various languages. So I'll thank you to cease your personal attacks.

-m.