[Foundation-l] 2010 Wikimedia Study of Controversial Content

phoebe ayers phoebe.wiki at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 19:09:52 UTC 2010

On Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 1:02 AM, private musings <thepmaccount at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I thought I'd note for those interested in the latest from the
> community side of the 'controversial content' discussions - the
> Commons 'Sexual Content' proposal has just gone into a polling stage
> for the second time;
>
> http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons_talk:Sexual_content#Second_poll_for_promotion_to_policy_.28December_2010.29

thanks for sending this out, and I am glad to see the discussion/vote
ongoing and hope to see lots of participation in it.

> I hope Phoebe doesn't mind me copying her in on this email, but I'd
> also like to follow up an enquiry about the working group she
> mentioned last month - it's here;
> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Phoebe#G.27day_Phoebe

And thanks for the prod... we've been slow to put together the working
group that I mentioned in my last message, but it is still happening.
In the meantime comments on the recommendations are certainly welcome.
More soon, I hope!

best,
Phoebe